As a non-profit starting from scratch, Jolkona foundation faces a lot of challenges. Some of these challenges include:
- Raising money for Jolkona Foundation’s operational expenses.
- Finding projects that we would like to partner with.
- Finding the right people to build out our website – an integral part of Jolkona’s vision
- And more…
We are blessed to have a board comprised of highly qualified individuals. They have really helped guide us through the thorny process of forming a non-profit organization. In addition, we continue to receive generous monetary contributions from our friends.
However, for Jolkona to reach its potential, it is becoming obvious that we need more help from individuals who are willing to volunteer their time in a meaninful way. As a result, we are looking for volunteers to fill positions working in the following areas:
- Website development
- Coordination with partner projects
- Coordination with fundraising
- Coordination of Jolkona’s communication strategies, including our blog, newsletter, etc.
If you are interested in learning more about how to help us in any of the above areas, please send us an email to email@example.com. Also, if you would like to help us in other ways that weren’t mention, we would love to hear from you too!
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!