Jolkona is excited to invite Indonesian entrepreneurs to apply for our Fall 2015 Jolkona Catalyst! This will be our first multi-country program with entrepreneurs from Bangladesh and Indonesia joining the Jolkona team for three weeks of intensive training and mentorship!
In 2014, we hosted two stellar cohorts of entrepreneurs from Indonesia. Click here to learn more about Cohort 1 and Cohort 2. We are thrilled to host another Indonesian cohort from October 19 to November 6, 2015. We will accept applications from both Indonesia and Bangladesh until our deadline of Friday August 7, 2015 at 23:59PM.
We can’t wait to welcome more inspiring young entrepreneurs from Indonesia and Bangladesh this fall!
What is Jolkona Catalyst? Jolkona is a nonprofit that brings high potential social entrepreneurs from emerging countries to Seattle for an intensive 3-week mentor-driven accelerator. These entrepreneurs are solving some of the most challenging societal issues in their communities. Our mentors include some of Seattle’s best startup talent who prepare these founders to scale and engage with investors at home & abroad.
Are you eligible to apply for this program?
- Must be founder of an active social enterprise that has been in operation for at least one year
- Age between 22-35 years
- Must be from Bangladesh or Indonesia and currently living there
- Must be able to participate to the full program from October 19, 2015 to November 7, 2015
- Must be eligible for a J1 or B visa
- Proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application
Want more information? Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application Deadline is 8/7 at 23:59 PST.